As important as the type of tile or paver you select is, you are only halfway to making sure your spaces and rooms look great. The other half of the job, and just as important, is determining how you want your tile and paver to be laid out. With this download, you will find a wide range of Revit three piece tile and paver patterns to choose from. Two Piece Patterns and Multi Piece Patterns are also available as well as our Revit Custom Materials Creation And Service.
Revit Three Piece Tile and Paver Patterns Sizes and Modules
Tile size has a bigger effect on spaces that you might think. For example, small tiles, with their many grout lines, often make spaces feel intimate. In contrast, larger tiles can give those same spaces a more spacious feel. In summary, using these fill patterns helps design better spaces. Mix and match fill patterns and sizes to advance spaces, adding flow and visual complexity.
All patterns included in this download are Revit model patterns. Thus, they scale with the model making them great for laying out floors and walks. Use rotate and align tools to manipulate patterns and dimensions to measure lengths between pattern lines and other model elements.
Each model fill pattern comes in seven industry-standard formats based on one-inch increments.
Instructions for transferring Fill Patterns to your target project.
1. Open both your design model and the project file contained in this download.
2. In your design model, click the Manage tab on the ribbon then go to the Settings Panel and Select Transfer Project Standards
4. Use the “Copy from” pulldown and select the file contained in this download.
5. Check the “Fill Patterns” box, leaving all other boxes unchecked.
6. Select OK to transfer all the model fill patterns contained in the download.
Wikipedia Links: Pavement in Architecture